Tuesday, September 9, 2014


What do you consider interesting?

The subject I most enjoy reading about is history because i feel even though the people aren't living anymore they once lived in order to help the country and should be rewarded in letting people become more aware of what they've done for us to impact todays living.

My favorite hobby or past time is drawing because it lets me express myself through artwork and pictures rather than the usual way of talking.

If i won the lottery, I would use the money to create my own business and achieve my expectations of a wealthy living because I wouldn't want to just win and spend it on meaningless things that will only be temporary.

The type of volunteer activity I prefer is Helping someone who doesn't have anything because i feel if i have the opportunity to help and give them the opportunities they missed out on then why not.

My favorite school subject has always been english for the simple reason that through writing i feel you can tell a lot or express things that normally people just don't see when they look at you.

If I ran the world, the first thing i would change would be, the lack of unemployment for teenagers now a days because teenagers deserve to learn the work field as much as adults and they cant get experience if they aren't given the chance. Some teenagers prefer to show their skills in different ways and not just in school.

1 comment: